Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Butyl 2 Sided Rubber BLACK Joint Wrap Tape For Concrete Joints||Thickness:||2 Mm To 20 Mm|
|Width:||20 Mm To More||Length:||10 M -50 M|
|Standard:||AAMA711-05||Manager System:||ISO 9001，ISO14001，OHSAS18001|
butyl rubber sealant tape,
butyl rubber adhesive tape
2 Sided anti corrosion protection tape , joint wrap tape for concrete joints
1. Material: synthetic resin, butyl rubber based mastic
2. Usage: the joining and sealing together of a variety of other surfaces including polyethylene, polypropylene , PVC, Concrete, metal, glass, wood and cadwelds.
3. Designed for the joining the pre-cast concrete, sealing the window etc.
1. Waterproof immediately upon installation.
2. Excellent conformability and consistent uniform thickness.
3. Conformable for easy applications over irregular surfaces
4. Flexibility over a wide temperature range and under various conditions.
Butyl rubber strip is an extruded Butyl exterior joint wrap for concrete joints, such box culverts, onsite systems, manholes and concrete pipe. The butyl compound is soft, tacky and bonded to either a HDPE plastic backing or an EPDM Rubber backing. It is available in 6", 9" and 12" widths. It is used as an exterior joint wrap.
Technical data sheet
|Property||Test Method||Typical Value|
|Impact Resistance||En12068||8 J|
|Adhesion to concrete , steel||Excellent|
|Resistance to Acids ,Alkalis and Salts||Excellent|
|Resistance to Microbiological attack||Excellent|
Contact Person: Ms. Daisy Kong